The 2018 festival introduced the two-year campaign Awareness into Action:
- A strategy to carry the festival through two years
- Establish a path to take the festival into the fifth year
- Speak to every level, from CEO to entry-level employees;
and an annual theme of ‘Time for Inclusion’ (#time4inclusion).
Impact, not just awareness
For its milestone 5th year, Dive In 2019 will focus on translating action into measurable impact with an annual theme of Inclusion Impact (#inclusionimpact).
After four successful years of raising awareness of the business case for diversity and inclusion, the festival’s objective is to move from action into measuring and reporting impact.
The theme will work to:
- Focus on impact, not just raise awareness
- Make a tangible impact on employees, clients and the bottom line
- Demonstrate measurable impact from the beginning of Dive In.
Another aim this year is for Dive In to have global reach whilst remaining locally relevant. This ensures that local and cultural differences are incorporated into the festival globally and make sense to the audience in each Dive In host city.