- Notable practitioner for 'Insurance defence (Australia)'
"Veronica Chapman has practised in the insurance space for over 30 years and is thoroughly conversant with the full range of insurance products and a variety of business sectors."
Chambers Asia Pacific 2020
- A Recommended Lawyer for 'Insurance (Australia)'
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- A Leading Individual for Insurance (band 4)
Veronica Chapman is appreciated by clients for the "practical and commercial advice" she provides, and for her "user-friendly" approach.
Chambers Asia Pacific 2017
- One client comments that "she provides excellent, efficient, sensible advice, always with the client's best interests in mind and always very commercial."
Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- A Recommended Lawyer for “Insurance”
Veronica Chapman is described as ‘straightforward and excellent’
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 - 2018
- Veronica Chapman is “very straightforward in giving advice and she follows up what she says with action.”
The Gracechurch Report: Asia Pacific Insurance Law 2017
Veronica is a Partner in Kennedys’ Sydney office. Veronica’s extensive practice expertise in insurance litigation and advice is informed by over 30 years’ experience in her field.
She advises on every class of business and litigates claims covering every type of insurance product and policy, from high volume “slip and trip” cases all the way through to high level coverage and monitoring work for excess layer insurers on some of Australia’s largest class action disputes.