- Successfully representing numerous clients in various dispute and arbitrations before the Fair Work Commission and NSW Industrial Relations Commission.
- Advising and assisting a major counselling service provider to conclude enterprise bargaining negotiations with the ASU which had been ongoing for over five years.
- Representing clients in both the two-year modern award review and four yearly review of modern awards.
- Providing strategic advice and ongoing assistance to a major financial institution to successfully reduce the coverage and application of their pre-existing enterprise agreement.
- Providing strategic advice on numerous sensitive employee exits.
- Leading a consultative project of four senior lawyers that enabled the leadership of a major health provider to identify, in advance of bargaining, the real and perceived impediments to improving productivity and financial management arising from the terms of seven applicable enterprise agreements across various workforce divisions.
- Assisting to successfully obtain orders for contempt of court involving destruction of evidence prior to the commencement of proceedings in Mirus Australia Pty Ltd v Gage  NSWSC 1046.
Persephone is a Senior Associate in Kennedys’ Sydney office. An industrial and employment law specialist, Persephone’s expertise covers the full spectrum of employment and workplace issues.
Persephone represents government and private clients across industry sectors including banking, tourism, health, transport and logistics and professional services.
She advises on enterprise bargaining, award and agreement interpretation, managing complex workforce change, dispute resolution, the extra-territorial application of Australian employment law, protecting data and intellectual property, enforcing restraints of trade, payroll tax, engaging independent contractors and mergers and acquisitions.
Persephone’s practice balances regular appearances in superior courts and industrial tribunals with corporate training and providing strategic advice to executives, managers and HR business partners.