- Acquisition for an investor client of a freehold site subject to two leases occupied by two leisure operators for £5 million.
- Acting as part of the Kennedys project team on the purchase of Crompton Shopping Centre on behalf of The Borough Council of Bolton for £14.8 million, leading on the lease reporting and providing strategic advice.
- Servicing two major retailer clients including project management of the acquisition of over 50 retail stores in a 12-month period. Dealing with their acquisition, disposal, renewal and relocation programmes.
- Advising a logistics operator on the refinance of their property portfolio of 50 properties and disposal of their business.
- Acting for two separate occupiers on their lease office acquisitions within iconic 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, and a surveyors firm taking a lease of a suite in historic and recently refurbished Sunlight House, Manchester.
- Acting for a major lender in a £4 million refinance of a large historic Grade 2 listed hotel (comprising four titles) which completed within 21 days.
- Acting for a battery operator in the sale of their 23-acre site to a residential developer, dealing with various environmental issues and liaising with their in-house legal team based in Europe/USA.
Angela qualified in 2000 and worked as a partner for two national firms. She heads up the Manchester real estate team and has a wealth of experience and knowledge in all aspects commercial property, with particular specialisms in landlord and tenant work, project management and banking. Angela joined Kennedys in April 2018 and continues to act for a range of landlord, tenant, investor, developer, banking clients and high net worth individuals.
She has expertise in the retail and logistics sectors having worked with a number of clients in these areas. Angela understands the workings of leases for different occupiers and advices on complex real estate matters including residential.
Angela is a Council member at Manchester Law Society and is also on the board of an arts charity (Walk the Plank).