- Named in Best Lawyers for Insurance Law (2019-2020)
- Named in Best Lawyers (2018)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals, First, Third and Sixth Circuits
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, 1987
- Lehigh University, BA, 1983
Gary is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office and has extensive insurance coverage experience, having represented insurance companies in disputes arising under commercial general liability, first-party, homeowners, professional liability, directors and officers, errors & omissions, public officials, EIL, builder’s risk, wrap-up, commercial and personal auto, workers’ compensation, and other types of insurance policies.
He has provided coverage analysis and has litigated in nearly every state in the US, in both federal and state trial and appellate courts, and in mediations and arbitrations. His experience includes claims and cases involving environmental, asbestos, toxic tort, construction defect, and products liability coverage issues. Gary has acted as National Coordinating Counsel for insurance companies, and has been providing counseling and guidance to insurers for more than thirty years.
Gary’s experience also includes appearances in the New Jersey Appellate Division and Supreme Court, and he has tried a number of insurance coverage cases to verdict.
Gary also has represented corporate and individual clients in commercial and business disputes, including those involving business breakups and employment issues involving claims of harassment, wrongful termination, and violation and enforcement of restrictive covenants.