Occupational disease conference
We are delighted to be holding our occupational disease conference on Tuesday 8 October 2019.
Our industry experts will provide updates on the important changes affecting future ways of working and the implications of these changes to occupational disease claims, including:
- Work-related stress: an update on the main causes of work-related stress and a discussion around its implications within the workplace - Joe McManus, Partner, Kennedys
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) - the era after ERRA: the future of claims following the passing of the Employment Regulatory Reform Act 2013 (ERRA) - John Mackenzie, Senior Associate, Kennedys
- Future Exposure to Particulates - an update on the future exposure to particulates and will focus on diesel particulates - Tracey Boyle MSc Dip Occ Hyg CFFOH, Chartered Occupational Hygienist, Workplace Environment Solutions Limited
- Upper limb disorders in the workplace: an update on upper limb disorders within the workplace, exploring the future ways of working including the risks of a sedentary lifestyle - David Bywater, Senior Associate, Kennedys
- Acoustic shock claims: our experts will provide an update on acoustic shock injury and discuss their experiences of dealing with acoustic shock claims.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team