- Second chaired Bermuda-form arbitration to favorable decision finding no coverage under product recall/adverse publicity policy.
- Represented insurer in successful defense in Bermuda-form arbitration of claim under railroad policy involving $500M+ in alleged losses.
- Won dismissal of claims against a component manufacturer in product liability case in New York state court based on application of economic loss doctrine.
- New York
- US District Court, Massachusetts
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD (cum laude), 2000
- Haverford College, BA, 1991
Will is an Associate with the firm and is based in the New York office. He has handled a broad array of insurance coverage and commercial litigation matters for the firm’s insurance and corporate sector clients. He is regularly called upon to evaluate complex coverage disputes in both federal and state courts on matters involving financial institutions, product contamination/product recall, professional liability, environmental liability, professional liability and general liability matters. Will has litigated coverage disputes on behalf of insurers in federal and state courts, as well as in Bermuda-form arbitrations.
In addition, Will’s commercial defense background includes cases involving construction defect, trademark infringement, product liability and employment related issues.
While in law school at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated cum laude, Will served as a judicial intern for the Hon. David A. Scholl, chief judge of the US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.