- Anti-money laundering and anti-corruption procedures
- Authorisation of insurers, insurance intermediaries and financial advisers
- International trade issues
- Conflicts and disclosure of interests
- Corporate governance
- Compliance handbooks
- Disciplinary proceedings
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance processes and procedures
- New legal and regulatory developments, and impacts for policy advice and outsourcing
- Industry regulations, guidelines and codes of conduct and practice
- Insurance business transfers
- Regulatory inquiries
- Regulation of insurance products including licensing and regulatory approval of investment-linked products
- Regulatory approval of business, portfolio and share transfers
- Reporting and disclosure requirements
- Reinsurance requirements
- Regulatory bodies' licensing of regulated activities
- Solvency and financial requirements
Whatever your business, we'll help you to prevent problems wherever possible, and to manage them effectively when they do occur.
Regulation has placed increasing responsibilities on organisations in recent years, whether they operate in the private, public or third sector, and this is likely to continue. In the critical areas of health and safety, transport, the environment and trading standards, a high level of awareness and preparation is needed to avoid potentially heavy penalties.
Kennedys' Regulatory team was established to provide a single-source, value-for-money advisory service for all these regulatory issues.
We offer expert advice and assistance across sectors including insurance/reinsurance and financial services, construction and engineering, healthcare, maritime and international trade, public sector and rail.
Our advice and expertise
Google fined €50 million under GDPR
The French data protection regulator CNIL, has levied a fine of €50 million against technology giant Google for breaches of the GDPR. It is the largest administrative fine issued to date under the GDPR.Read more