2019 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum
June 11 to 14 will mark the fifth edition of the annual Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum. Organized by Kennedys and QLDG, it brings together key international and Latin American industry experts that will analyze top underwriting and claims issues, trends and developments in the region.
Roundtables by global and regional market leaders on industry-wide topics will precede practical sessions on a range of issues including:
- cyber related to property risks, social engineering under BBB
- a mock mediation on environmental liability case study
- ALOP to BI issues on a project from construction to operational phase
- business interruption on energy and mining losses
- Class actions and regulatory developments in Colombia and Peru
Topics and case studies have been carefully chosen based on current affairs and the feedback received by attendees from last year.
The program can be found here.
If you would like to register your interest please contact our events team.