28/04/2020 8:30 AM
Employment law update for the private healthcare sector
We are pleased to be holding an employment law update for private healthcare organisations on 28 April 2020 in our London office. We will review the latest key employment law cases and explain their impact on your organisation, including:
- Is veganism a philosophical belief?
- Managing sickness absence and reasonable adjustments
- Covert recordings and CCTV in the workplace
We will also look at these important developments for employers to be aware of in 2020:
- COVID-19 - emerging challenges for employers relating to the coronavirus and the changes that businesses may implement in response to the outbreak.
- Hidden disabilities - how can healthcare employers manage these among the workforce?
- Brexit and changes to immigration rules – what could these mean for the workforce in private healthcare?
- New off-payroll working rules – what will these mean for the private healthcare sector?
- Updated ICO guidance in relation to responding to subject access requests
If you would like to register your interest in attending please let our events team know.