22/04/2020 8:30 AM
Employment law update for the NHS
We are pleased to be holding an employment law update for the NHS on 22 April 2020 in our London office. We will review the latest key employment law cases and explain their impact on organisations, including:
- Is veganism a philosophical belief?
- Managing sickness absence and reasonable adjustments
- Covert recordings and CCTV in the workplace
We will also look at these important developments for employers to be aware of in 2020:
- COVID-19 - emerging challenges for employers relating to the coronavirus and the changes that organisations may implement in response to the outbreak.
- Hidden disabilities - how can healthcare employers manage these among the workforce?
- Brexit and changes to immigration rules – what could these mean for the NHS workforce?
- Sickness absence rates in the NHS are higher than in the rest of the economy – how can we tackle this?
- Updated ICO guidance in relation to responding to subject access requests.
If you would like to register your interest in attending then please let our events team know.