14/01/2020 9:30 AM
Claims in Spain and Latin America
We are delighted to be arranging a seminar in Madrid on Tuesday 14 January 2020 on claims in Spain and Latin America.
Speakers from across our offices in Madrid, Miami and Latin America will cover:
- A Latin America overview
- Protests 2.0 in Latin America: Political risk, terrorism or simply a property risk?
- Lava Jato and the insurance market
- Regulatory risks: Comptroller's decisions
- Cyber claims in Argentina and Mexico
- M&A operations: risks and insurability
If you would like to register your interest in attending please let our events team know.
Welcome and coffee
Protests 2.0 in Latin America. Political risk, terrorism, or simply a property risk? Chile and Colombia
Lava Jato and the insurance market: Brazil and Peru
Regulatory risks: Contraloria decisions and claims made. Colombia and Peru
Cyber claims in the region. Argentina and Mexico
M&A operations: risks, insurability and most relevant aspects
Farewell and Acknowledgments