12/09/2019 8:30 AM
Emerging risks for renewable energy
We are delighted to be hosting our seminar on Thursday 12 September, where Matthew Yau of Lloyd Warwick International, will be our guest speaker. We will be providing insight into past, present and future issues for the renewable energy sector, with a particular emphasis on offshore wind.
During our seminar we will be touching upon:
- Structural defects and warranted design life
- Cables – subrogated actions
- Series loss clauses
- Marine warranty surveyors
- New locations: the Far East
- New technologies, new challenges
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.