02/05/2019 4:00 PM
Spring insurance update series 2019 - Bristol
We are delighted to be holding our spring insurance update seminar series in Bristol aimed at claims professionals, underwriters, brokers and adjusters.
We will focus on some of the key developments in the insurance market and emerging trends to watch out for over the next year including:
- Financial lines - an up-to-date perspective on current trends.
- Brexit - the current state of play in the Brexit landscape and possible outcomes and implications for the UK insurance industry.
- Cyber - current and upcoming cyber trends and what this means for the insurance industry.
- Brokers' negligence- key developments that have arisen from the Dalamand v Butterworth Spengler and Avondale Exhibitions v AJ Gallagher cases and consider the future landscape for claims against brokers.
- Claims trends - recent trends that we have seen and ones that we anticipate to look out for.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.