29/04/2019 8:45 AM
10th annual insurance seminar
We are delighted to be holding our 10th annual insurance seminar where we will cover the following topics:
- Mark Fiedel from FE's Center for Cyber Security gives a presentation on threat, as well as the work for a secure digital Denmark.
- Shane Sayers, who has been co-organiser since our first seminar in 2009, retires after a long and successful career. Shane shares stories and experiences from a long life in the law firm. As always, we don't quite know what to expect.
- Tom Pelham and Oliver Dent will review the first important practical and legal steps after a cyber attack and look at potential financial risks.
- Klaus Anderson and Jens Zakarias review what cyber insurance covers and who is paying
- The Data Inspectorate gives a practical overview of the legal requirements that exist, not least in the pressured introductory phase after a cyber attack.
- On April 6, 25 years ago, the genocide of the Central African country developed Rwanda, while the international community looked passively. At the age of 24, Jan Grarup lived in this focal point and has documented the terrible actions that took place in Rwanda and the inaction of the international community. Jan's experience, which he will share with us in the picture and speech, reminds us to be attentive and involved locally.
If you would like to attend please register your interest with our events team.