04/04/2019 2:45 PM
Motor liability roadshow 2019 - London
We are delighted to be holding our first motor liability roadshow in London.
Our experts will be giving updates regarding the most important issues affecting the motor insurance market and insight as to what is in store for the year ahead, including:
- Whiplash reforms - where are we now and is Brexit likely to impact on this?
- Technical abuses - how should you be reacting?
- Claimant tactics - how are the value of claims being driven up?
- Fixed fees in the multitrack - will this change claimant behaviour?
- Non-injury claims - the new battle ground?
We will finish our talks with a panel debate to discuss what the future has in store and pose the questions: 'Where is the market taking us?' and 'What challenges will we face?'.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.