02/04/2019 3:00 PM
Environmental loss coverage seminar - US vs UK
We are delighted to be holding an environmental loss coverage seminar on Tuesday 2 April 2019.
We will be looking into the differences between the management of environmental claims focusing on:
- US litigation - how does it differ to the UK?
- What are the risk factors driving environmental cleanup claims in the US and how can insurers mitigate or prepare for these risks.
- How allocation differs between different states and types of claims.
- Allocation issues arising under different types of policies such as occurrence-based GL, contractors’ pollution liability and EIL.
- Allocation strategies where the covered period includes uninsured years, and years as to which the insured claims coverage was unavailable.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.