- Advised and acted for the Majority Owners in the following recent successful Collective Sales:
- Serangoon Ville for $499,000,000;
- How Sun Park for $82,000,000;
- Vista Park for $418,000,000;
- Eunos Mansion for $220,000,000;
- Balmoral Gardens for $83,000,000 and
- Kovan Lodge for $37,000,000.
- Advised and acted for Owners in the successful sale of a plot of residential land at 45 Amber Road for $156,000,000.
- Advised and acted in the Privatisation of Braddell View, the largest HUDC development in Singapore comprising 920 units.
- Acted for Property Developers in the sale of newly launched residential, industrial and commercial property developments at D’Almira, D’Castilia, Jubliee Residence, The Mint Residences, The Octet, CT Hub, CT Hub2, 9 @ Tagore, Tagore 8 and The Creek @ Bukit.
- Advised and acted for prominent local Corporate and Individual Landlords and Tenants in leases of Units in buildings and shophouses for commercial, retail, office, F&B and residential use.
- Advised and acted for companies in commercial and F&B transactions, including acquisitions and franchising; in corporate restructuring; and for shareholders of companies in share sale and purchase transactions.
- General advisory work for MNCs, SMEs and Business Owners and High Net Worth Individuals.
- Advised and acted for a prominent local Property Developers in the following past successful transactions:
- acquisition of Green Lodge for S$191,888,000, by way of a Collective Sale, the largest freehold collective sale transaction of 2012;
- acquisition of 2 industrial sites at Tagore Road for an aggregate S$135,000,000;
- acquisition and subsequent sale of 17 linked shop houses at Jalan Sultan for S$28,000,000;
- acquisition of a commercial building at Lavender Street for S$16,500,000;
- acquisition of Joo Chiat Lodge for S$10,000,000;
- acquisition and subsequent sale of a block of apartments at Stevens Close for S$35,000,000;
- acquisition and sale of its shares held in a property investment company of 2 shop houses at Lorong 13 Geylang for S$12,000,000;
- acquisition of properties at Lorong 24 Geylang for an aggregate of S$8,000,000.
Patrick is a Partner at Kennedys Legal Solutions. He was called to the Singapore Bar in 1994.
Patrick has advised clients on the entire spectrum of property and conveyancing law. He has acted in more than 30 collective sale and property development projects. He has undertaken real estate transactions including tenders, private treaties, collective sales, development and sales of residential, industrial and commercial properties, refinancing arrangements, amalgamation of titles, subdivisions, privatisation of estates, and leases and tenancies. He routinely advises property developers on the acquisition of land for redevelopment and on property-related investment transactions, both in Singapore and overseas.
Patrick has also advised clients on a wide variety of commercial and corporate transactions, including acquisitions, joint venture agreements and structuring of companies. He has extensive experience in advising and structuring franchise businesses. Patrick has also acted on a wide account of contentious matrimonial disputes and has steadily worked to resolve disputes in an amicable manner.
He is a member of the Law Society of Singapore and Singapore Academy of Law.