- Obtained various summary judgments in favor of insurers in connection with claims against policyholders arising out of assaults and batteries.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of insurer based on the motor vehicle exclusion in a homeowners policy.
- US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Florida Coastal School of Law, JD, 2015
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, BA (cum laude), 2012
Victoria is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Her practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage disputes and complex commercial litigation matters. Victoria represents insurance companies in federal and state courts throughout the country in a wide array of insurance coverage matters including those involving bodily injury, construction defect, property damage and environmental claims. Victoria also has experience in general liability defense. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria represented and defended insureds against claims arising out of automobile accidents.
Victoria is an active member in the firm's Women's Initiative program.