- Co-author, "A comparison of the Pennsylvania and Florida antihazing laws," published for Kennedys (September 2019)
- Co-author, “A recent Pennsylvania Supreme Court UM/UIM decision,” published for Kennedys (February 2019)
- Co-author, "Axes and Alcohol and Assemblies, Oh My! Mitigating Risk for One of America's Growing Entertainment Pursuits," published for Kennedys (January 2019)
- Co-author, "The Controversial Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance," published for Kennedys (October 2018)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- William & Mary Law School, JD (cum laude), 2014
- Ursinus College (magna cum laude), BA, 2011
Erik joined the firm in 2017 as an Associate in the Philadelphia office. His practice includes representing insurers and claims management companies in large scale coverage disputes in both federal and state courts across the country. His practice extends to commercial contract disputes as well as general defense of insureds. Prior to joining Kennedys, Erik represented transportation companies in various commercial litigation matters. He has handled cases at all stages of litigation, including appellate litigation and post-judgment enforcement.
Erik graduated from William & Mary Law School, cum laude, in 2014 and competed as a member of both the William & Mary National Trial Team and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team. Erik was also a member of the Business Law Review. After law school, Erik served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jennifer Harlacher Sibum in the Monroe County Court of Common Pleas where he drafted opinions and appeal responses for the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
Erik is member of the Philadelphia Bar Association. He also serves as a coach and judge for various mock trial competitions.