- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2013-2019)
- AV Peer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- St. Johns University School of Law, JD, 1981
- Harpur College, Binghamton University, BA, 1976
Brad is a Partner in the Philadelphia office and primarily advises and represents insurance companies. His practice encompasses insurance coverage analysis and litigation of third-party liability, construction defect, environmental and latent injury, directors and officers liability, errors and omissions, insurance coverage matters and reinsurance claims. Brad also has extensive experience defending public entities in highway design, general liability and eminent domain cases.
Brad was a founding shareholder of his previous firm, and served as a member of the Executive Committee and Chair of its Insurance Practices Department. He launched his legal career in the New York State Attorney General’s Office, initially serving in the Real Property Bureau before spending six years as a trial attorney in the Claims Bureau of both the Albany and New York City Offices.
A highly sought after speaker for private in house training and development, Brad also speaks at professional conferences on such topics as developments in Pennsylvania insurance law, allocation of loss, and the complex interrelationship and corresponding duties of primary and excess carriers.