- Representing local and international insurers in high volume litigation defence.
- Representing local and international insurers in large and complex litigation defence.
- Advising the legal, claims and technical departments of several insurance companies in Mexico on policy wordings.
- Advising insurance companies in regulatory matters.
- Qualified in Mexico in 1993
Alberto is a partner in the Mexico City office as well as the Head of Litigation.
Originally from Mexico, he received a law degree from Universidad La Salle and commenced his legal career with a Mexican law firm in 1990. With over 27 years of experience he specialises in insurance and surety litigation defence.
His practice is focused on representing leading insurers in insurance and reinsurance litigation matters in Mexico in all industry sectors.
Alberto has lectured extensively in civil liability and other topics at the leading insurers in Mexico. He is certified as a mediator by the Alternative Justice Center of Mexico City´s Supreme Court.
He has a diploma in contracts and obligations and is currently undertaking a postgraduate studies in Amparo action.