- Crisis management in the aftermath of >15 major aviation accidents within Asia Pacific and Latin America, including co-ordinating multi-jurisdictional claims and litigation against airlines
- Handling complex litigious and non-litigious passenger, cargo, baggage and third party claims worldwide
- Advising on ground collisions, aircraft damage and other ground handling incidents
- Advising on and drafting third party contracts and other commercial agreements, including supply contracts, ground handling agreements, standard terms and conditions and multimodal codeshare agreements
- Advising on products liability exposure and handling claims of airports, aircraft and/or component manufacturers
- Advising on and pursuing subrogation/contribution
- Successful bid manager for US$25million business aviation hangar construction project in APAC
- Acting for a business aviation centre with respect to their commercial tenancy agreements for the use of airport hangar/office space
Sarah heads up Kennedys’ Aviation team in Hong Kong and she is qualified in England & Wales (1999), Australia (2013) and Hong Kong (2016). Sarah has over 20 years of experience advising airlines, the general and business aviation community, airports and airport service providers, warehouse, maintenance and repair organisations as well as insurers & reinsurers in relation to a wide range of aviation & aerospace matters.
Previously based in Singapore, London and Rio de Janeiro, she also spent 18 months with a renowned Australian transportation firm in her home town of Sydney before joining Kennedys in Hong Kong in 2015. She is currently a member of the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) and International Aviation Womens Association (IAWA) and has been nominated on Who’s Who Legal: Aviation 2019.
Sarah is fluent in English and Portuguese and is proficient in Spanish.