- “Kennedys’ construction practice led by Mark Wilson offers solid no-frills commercially-focused legal advice”
- “Mark Wilson is a very competent and knowledgeable construction lawyer who knows how to strategically manage disputes” (2020).
The Legal 500 EMEA 2020
- A Recommended Lawyer for 'Dispute resolution: arbitration and international litigation (Dubai)'
“Mark Wilson handles arbitrations concerning defective designs and terminations and other construction issues, representing contractors and employers.”
The Legal 500 EMEA 2019
- “Construction and infrastructure disputes expert Mark Wilson is ‘technically competent and responsive’”
The Legal 500 EMEA 2017
- A Recommended Lawyer for ‘Dispute resolution (Dubai)’
The Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- A Recommended Lawyer for 'Dispute resolution (Dubai)'
The Legal 500 EMEA 2015
- “Kennedys is ‘at the forefront of construction law and international arbitration best practice’, and is particularly recommended for insurance matters. The firm fields partners in Dubai: Mark Wilson, who is ‘technically very good with an assertive approach when required’ ..."
The Legal 500 EMEA 2014
- Dispute resolution (litigation, arbitration and ADR)
- Project advice
- Contract/policy interpretation and drafting
- "Kennedys has made a distinct impression on the UAE market since launching a Dubai office in 2006. Better recognised for its contentious work, it has represented a series of major contractors on significant disputes relating to key developments in Dubai and the region. Having appeared in a range of dispute resolution forums in the vicinity including DIAC, it is now a formidable name in the UAE construction sector." - Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2009/2010)
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Society of Construction Law (Hong Kong)
- Qualified in England and Wales in 1991
- Qualified in Hong Kong in 1992