- A Recommended Lawyer for ‘Dispute resolution (Dubai)’
The Legal 500 EMEA, 2016
- A Recommended Lawyer for 'Dispute resolution (Dubai)'
The Legal 500 EMEA, 2015
- Individual Winner for 'Insurance (UAE)'
Client Choice Awards, 2014
- Qualified in Hong Kong in 1992
- Qualified in England and Wales in 1991
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 1985
- Dispute resolution (litigation, arbitration and ADR)
- Project advice
- Contract/policy interpretation and drafting
- "Kennedys has made a distinct impression on the UAE market since launching a Dubai office in 2006. Better recognised for its contentious work, it has represented a series of major contractors on significant disputes relating to key developments in Dubai and the region. Having appeared in a range of dispute resolution forums in the vicinity including DIAC, it is now a formidable name in the UAE construction sector." - Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2009/2010)
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Society of Construction Law (Hong Kong)