- "Particularly strong" - a Leading Individual for Insurance (Denmark)
The Legal 500 EMEA 2018
- A Leading Individual for Insurance (Denmark)
The Legal 500 EMEA 2017
- A Recommended Lawyer for Insurance (Denmark)
The Legal 500 EMEA 2016
Provides expert coverage advice and representation to insurers and reinsurers for financial lines claims (directors’ and officers’, white collar crime and professional indemnity), contractors’ all risks and property damage, and product liability.
Advises and represents insurers on excess insurance and reinsurance matters.
Advises insurers and reinsurers on complex drafting and coverage issues.
Works closely with Danish Rail, the Danish Government and municipalities on public liability matters.
From 1999 to 2007, assisted the District Attorney of Copenhagen as public prosecutor on white collar crime cases before the Danish High Court.
Previously founder of and senior partner in Erritzøe Law Firm in Copenhagen, which merged with Kennedys in 1 January 2016.
- Danish Bar and Law Society
- Supreme Court Bar Association