- Represented a Danish insurer in a coverage dispute of DKK 700 million regarding property insurance in Asia.
- Representing a Danish insurer in a complex major US product liability case, currently pending in various states.
- Representing a Danish insurer in a major recourse action of DKK 750 million in Europe.
- Klinke  - Supreme Court case regarding property and liability insurance.
- Sandagergaard  - High Court case on ingredients and components coverage.
- Kranexpressen  - All risks insurance compliance.
- Deep Fryer  - Supreme Court case on product liability.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Denmark in 2000
- Admitted to the Supreme Court in 2005
- Qualified as a Chartered Arbitrator in 2011
Represented various underwriters on coverage issues regarding major claims in Denmark and internationally.
Wide experience in handling international claims regarding product liability, property damage and product recall , including EUR multi-million claims in USA, Asia and Europe
Regular speaker at the Danish Insurance Academy.
Annual seminar on general and product liability at the Danish Insurance Academy.
Associate Professor at Copenhagen University for 11 years.
- International and Scandinavian insurers and reinsurers
- International and Scandinavian insurance brokers
- Private companies