- A Notable Practitioner (Band 2) for ‘Professional negligence (Northern Ireland)’
- “He is recommended for being ‘robust in his approach’.”
Chambers UK 2018
- ‘Dispute resolution (Northern Ireland)’
- “Raymond Gilmore is highly regarded for representing architects, engineers and contractors in a range of construction disputes.”
Legal 500 UK 2017
- Qualified in England and Wales in 1999
Having qualified in England and Wales in 1999 and practiced in insurance litigation in London, Raymond then joined Kennedys’ Belfast office in 2004, where he is now a Partner.
Raymond has advised on all aspects of professional indemnity matters for over 16 years and has gained considerable experience of both litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He also advises on directors’ and officers’ insurance and has significant experience in handling property and construction all risks claims, including recovery, defence and coverage.
Raymond is also experienced in advising on a wide range of personal injury claims as well as handling health and safety related claims.
Raymond is a member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL), Society of Construction Law and the Adjudication Society.