- Successfully obtained summary judgment in a wrongful death case on behalf of an employer whose employee was fatally electrocuted while performing drilling work.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in a personal injury case on behalf of a contractor who was alleged to have negligently decommissioned and filled an underground storage tank in a parking lot where the plaintiff was injured upon falling in a hole. The judgment was affirmed on appeal.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment for contractual indemnification on behalf of a commercial property owner in a personal injury case in which the plaintiff needed an immediate hip replacement following a fall alleged to have been caused by a revolving door, saving the property owner’s insurance company more than $40k in defense costs and more than that in indemnity.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Northeastern University School of Law, JD (cum laude), 1995
- State University of New York at Albany, BA, 1985
Liz is an Associate in the firm’s Basking ridge office and joined the firm in 2016. She represents insurers in the defense of general liability, personal injury, product liability, premises liability and professional liability claims, with substantial experience in complex construction defect and accident claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Liz was Of Counsel at a Union, New Jersey law firm where her practice was concentrated in insurance defense and insurance coverage litigation in a variety of cases. She has handled a number of cases from inception through successful resolution.
While pursuing her law degree, Liz interned for the Attorney General’s office, Natural Resources Section, in Juneau, Alaska. After graduating, she served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Ronald Ibarra in Hawaii.
Before entering law school, she honed her writing skills as a New Jersey newspaper reporter and editor.