- Advising a leading telecommunication company on the issue of liability of corporate director.
- Successfully representing his client in defending a case against the criminal charge under Computer Related Crime Act in the Court of First Instance and the Court of Appeal.
- Representing one of the largest oil companies in the legal execution including eviction against its retailer in Thailand.
- Representing a leading quarry mine in Thailand in litigation regarding sale and purchase of stone.
- Conducting research and advising the Office of the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications of Thailand on the alternative dispute resolution for telecommunication disputes.
- Qualified in Thailand in 2009
Sorawat is an Associate at Kennedys in Thailand. He is experienced in commercial litigation and commercial transactions.
Sorawat also assists the insurance practice. This work includes property, aviation and healthcare matters.
Sorawat focuses on litigation and arbitration. He is also experienced in legal execution in accordance with the judgment rendered by the Court.
He is a member of to the Lawyer’s Council of Thailand and Thai Bar Association.