Investment and funds
We collaborate closely with the market leaders in fund administration, depositary services and investment management.
Our active investment funds team specialises in the establishment and ongoing structuring of private equity funds in Ireland.
Our clients include a wide range of international investors, fund managers and fund service providers, including some of the largest investment managers in the domestic and international funds markets.
We provide practical legal and regulatory advice on:
- The formation and operation of private equity collective investment schemes particularly alternative investment funds.
- The establishment of real estate investment funds and loan origination funds, using the Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle (ICAV), Ireland’s latest fund vehicle.
- Matters relating to the requirements of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) including EU management passporting.
- The deployment of fund leverage mechanisms for refinancing.
- Fund conversion and regulatory reporting.
- Obtaining Central Bank approvals and authorisations.
We work on many of the most innovative financing transactions in the Irish market and advise on complex regulatory issues. The Dublin team regularly supports clients engaged in international financing, and we have practical experience in advising investor pools emanating from Singapore, Hong Kong and the PRC using Irish regulated funds to achieve their investment objectives.