- Advising reinsurers in relation to coverage issues under Bankers Blanket Bond arising from failure of USD45 million bond programme
- Representing insurers in relation to multi-million dollar D&O claim following high profile share holder dispute in Singapore
- Advising and representing insurers in multi-million dollar accident and health claim involving dispute between policy holder and insurer
- Advising multi-national company in relation to the structuring of their D&O and professional indemnity programme
- Coverage counsel acting on behalf of insurers in relation to multi-party securities action filed in the US
Andrew is a Senior Associate with Kennedys Legal Solutions and qualified in England and Wales 2004.
Andrew advises on coverage claims including those arising from multi-party U.S Class Actions, Financial Institutions, and Company Directors and Officers - as well as advising on numerous Policy wordings including Directors and Officers, Professional Indemnity, Data Privacy and multi-jurisdictional insurance programmes.
He represents insurers and reinsurers, financial institutions, insurance brokers accountants in a diverse range of dispute resolution matters that are highly complex and multi-jurisdictional in nature.
Andrew regularly speaks at industry seminars and authored an arbitration publication entitled “International Commercial Arbitration in Asia Pacific”.