- Advising the JV responsible for delivering the ongoing £1bn Airport City Manchester development.
- Advising on real estate and development aspects of the £250m development of Proton Beam Therapy facilities at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, including rights to light, easements, oversailing consents and rights of support.
- Acting for the Royal Institute of British Architects in relation to the fit-out and lease of their North-West Headquarters and gallery space in Mann Island, Liverpool.
- Commercial lettings and investment disposal of a building at Sheffield Digital Campus, built and owned by Scarborough Group International and bought by a Danish investment company.
- Advising on property and title aspects of the sale of a portfolio of English hotels with a value of approximately £500m and a portfolio of light industrial sites across the UK with a value of approximately £200m.
- Advising on the Development Management Agreement and property aspects of a hotel development in Amsterdam.
- Giving real estate and development advice on the development of a new £30m primary health care hub in South East England.
- Advising the Borough Council of Bolton on site acquisition and disposal aspects of their £3.3bn re-generation of Bolton City Centre.
Simon qualified in 2005, and has worked on of a broad range of Real Estate and development transactions. Simon spent several years in a magic circle firm before joining Kennedys 2017.
Simon acts for a wide range of clients, both in the public and private sectors, on development, regeneration, investment, lettings and disposal work. He acts for joint venture companies in relation to the delivery of infrastructure and mixed-use developments, and also for investment organisations (including those from other European jurisdictions) in relation to acquisitions, disposals and management of their investment portfolios. He has extensive experience of working with NHS trusts, healthcare bodies, public sector and higher education institutions on rationalising their estate, developing new facilities, and acquiring new sites for redevelopment and regeneration.