- Represent excess insurers in large-scale environmental contamination cases, including cases involving clean-ups in excess of $300 million.
- Represent US and UK insurers in substantial coverage dispute related to hundreds of gasoline contamination cases where exposure was excess of $150 million.
- Represent a variety of insurers in connection with significant product liability claims related to the use of items such as hygiene products and medications wherein the underlying plaintiffs seek to recover millions of dollars in damages.
- Obtained summary judgment for an insurer in a property damage case pursuant to the policy requirement that the insured “reside” at the property.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (magna cum laude), 2014
- State University of New York at Cortland, BA (summa cum laude), 2011
Danielle is an Associate in the Basking Ridge office. Her practice is primarily focused on complex insurance coverage matters. She represents insurance carriers in a wide variety of first and third party coverage disputes through each stage of litigation. She also provides pre-suit counseling to insurance carrier clients.
Danielle received her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the State University of New York at Cortland and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. While a student at the University of Miami School of Law, Danielle served as the Managing Editor of the Inter-American Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Board. She was also a fellow in the Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program. In this role, she prepared and presented continuing legal education ethics courses for practicing attorneys.
Following law school, Danielle served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joseph L. Rea of the New Jersey Superior Court.