Kennedys continues Legal 500 success with 2018 UK rankings
We are pleased to announce that the publication of the 2018 edition of The Legal 500 UK has seen the continuation of positive movement in rankings for many practice areas.
Kennedys has been ranked as a ‘top-tier firm’ in 11 practice areas and recommended in a further 24 practice areas, including five new rankings. 35 of our 42 submissions achieved a ranking, and we have increased our numbers of ‘leading’, ‘next generation’ and ‘recommended’ lawyers.
In addition to 20 of our partners being named in the elite ‘Leading Individuals’ list, The Legal 500 UK’s guide to outstanding lawyers across the country, we also have 107 lawyers recommended throughout the editorial. We also witnessed a significant increase in the number of Kennedys lawyers listed with The Legal 500 UK’s ‘Next Generation Lawyers’ category.
We have been recommended as a ‘Top Tier Firm’ in the following practice areas:
- Clinical Negligence: Defendant (East Anglia)
- Clinical Negligence: Defendant (London)
- Health and Safety (London)
- Insurance and Reinsurance Litigation (London)
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence: Defendant (Northern Ireland)
- Personal Injury : Defendant (London)
- Personal Injury : Defendant (North West)
- Personal Injury : Defendant (South East)
- Personal Injury : Defendant (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Product Liability: Defendant (London)
- Professional Negligence (North West)
Our lawyers recommended in elite ‘Leading individuals’ list are as follows:
- Amanda Mead
- Amanda Wylie
- Christopher Malla
- Christopher Oldfield
- Claire Mulligan
- Danny McShee
- David Chadwick
- Eamon Mooney
- Janet Sayers
- Mark Burton
- Martin Chesher
- Nick Williams
- Richard Crockford
- Richard McKeown
- Richard West
- Rob Tobin
- Shane Sayers
- Simon Gibson
- Tracy Head
- Trevor Davies
For the full rankings, please see The Legal 500 website.
The Legal 500 UK is a leading guide to law firms across the United Kingdom. The rankings are based on a series of criteria that highlight the practice area teams who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. The research is based on feedback from clients, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.