The insurance implications of AI and blockchain technology
Kennedys’ Head of Research and Development, Karim Derrick and Head of Corporate and Public Affairs, Deborah Newberry will be sharing strategies and insights into the potential disruption that technology brings – or could bring - to the claims process and traditional models of insurance.
Topics they will discuss:
- Understanding how artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics can be used in place of humans, including lawyers
- The application of AI and blockchain to assist with the detection of and reduction in fraudulent claims and hacking
- Envisaging a different future of mobility by virtue of autonomous vehicle technology - are consumers ready and how will insurance need to adapt?
- The role of regulation as the technology enters the market – barrier or enabler?
- Practical implementations of AI and blockchain during the lifecycle of the claims process
- The shifting nature of liability – where will the burden land?
- Challenges to the ethical application of data and data-driven technology - protecting individual rights and privacy
If you would like to register your interest in attending please contact our events team.