New ways of working - managing risk in the modern workplace - Manchester
We are delighted to be holding a seminar in Manchester on the 28 November focusing on the new ways of working and managing risk in the modern workplace.
We will be covering the below topics:
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 - human/robot interaction, virtual reality in the workplace, nanotech - managing risk in our brave new world
- Cyber risk and vicarious liability post Morrisons - a review of where the law currently stands on vicarious liability, consideration of Various Claimants v Morrisons and what this means for companies, claims by data subjects and the potential liabilities of companies and their insurers
- Harassment and NDA’s - what constitutes harassment, how these claims are evolving, what defendants can do to defend them and the future for non-disclosure agreements
- GDPR and claims investigation – the problems insurers are facing when investigating claims, what the law says about data protection principles in the face of a claim, practical advice to speed claims investigations
- EL/PL key case round-up: your essential brief
- Incident Manager - technology to plug the evidence gap: a demonstration of Kennedys' Incident Manager app
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.