- Co-author, "A comparison of the Pennsylvania and Florida antihazing laws," published for Kennedys (September 2019)
- Co-author, "A recent Pennsylvania Supreme Court UM/UIM decision," published for Kennedys (February 2019)
- Co-author, "Axes and Alcohol and Assemblies, Oh My! Mitigating Risk for One of America’s Growing Entertainment Pursuits," published for Kennedys (January 2019)
- New Jersey
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2007
- Widener University, BA (summa cum laude), 2004
Beth is a Partner in the Philadelphia office and focuses primarily on insurance coverage analysis and complex commercial litigation matters. Her experience includes insurance coverage disputes related to environmental, toxic tort, professional liability, construction defect and bodily injury claims, in addition to flood insurance claims.
Prior to joining Kennedys in 2013, Beth worked at a Philadelphia based firm where she began her insurance coverage practice. Beth represents insurance companies in federal and state courts throughout the country in a wide array of coverage disputes and provides counseling to insurers regarding claim handling practices and risk analysis. She also devotes a portion of her practice to general liability defense.
Beth earned her law degree from Villanova University School of Law, where she was a member of the Moot Court Board, and studied international business and policy at Temple University Rome.
Beth is an active member of the firm’s Coverage Publications Committee and the Women’s Initiative.
Recognized as a "Rising Star" by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in 2018.