Kennedys’ crisis management service – ‘Krisis’ – provides a real-time, international, emergency response solution around the clock.
Krisis is your one-call solution to your immediate crisis problem. Our multi-disciplined service starts with 24/7 access to experienced crisis and legal advice over the phone to help support and guide you through difficult situations. We provide:
- Incident management – We can arrange for immediate attendance at the scene of an incident by specialists, including crisis investigators, medics, crash teams, translators, computer forensic experts etc. Lawyers can assist to ensure the preservation of vital evidence to help manage any potential claims.
- Public relations and reputation management – It’s essential to control public messaging from the outset to minimise reputational damage and protect share price. We provide professional PR support from handling media calls, drafting holding statements or issuing press releases.
- Intelligence services – Our intelligence team, equipped with geo-fencing technology, can help monitor mainstream and social media so you can adapt PR and strategic decisions accordingly.
- People support – Ensuring the emotional well being of people is met during an incident is key to the management of a crisis. We can arrange for onsite trauma counsellors to support customers or employees involved in major incident.
- International coverage – As an international firm, we’re well positioned to manage crises across the world. Our international reach gives us access to a global network of experts, with the know-how and understanding of foreign jurisdictions and languages that make all the difference in an emergency.
- Legal advice – With many years of experience and a significant track record of dealing with the types of crises companies face, and with defending the subsequent claims and regulatory bodies, Kennedys’ legal experts will guide you through step-by-step actions to minimise any impact and offer solutions that will protect your business and reputation. Not only can we help you manage any claims arising out of a crisis, but we can advise you on prosecutions and criminal defence issues. Our specialist health and safety teams are leaders in the field, with extensive experience in handling major claims and workrelated criminal investigations. They’re highly experienced in dealing with police, health and safety regulators and the relevant accident investigators – from the day of an incident right through to the court process.