07/02/2019 4:00 PM
A guide to defending occupiers' liability claims
We are delighted to be holding a liability seminar on Tuesday 2 July where we will look at the Occupiers' Liability Act and provide a tactical guide on how to deal with claims more efficiently.
Our industry experts will be covering the following topics:
- Key documents and early investigations
- Identifying the right defendant
- Tactics for dealing with slip and trip claims
- The Defective Premises Act
- Claims under the Animals Act
This seminar is aimed at insurers, insurance managers, loss adjusters and brokers.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.