12/03/2019 8:30 AM
Employment law in healthcare update seminar
We are delighted to be holding an employment law breakfast briefing for HR professionals working in the healthcare industry.
At the sessions we will take a look at what's happening in the world of employment law including:
- The Employment Tribunal's approach to covert recordings
- Data protection - risks and employers' liabilities
- Case law round up, including a recent case on MHPS
A look ahead to what's coming up:
- The Government's proposal to extend protection against redundancy for pregnant employees
- The use of non-disclosure agreements
The seminar is aimed at HR directors / managers, HR consultants and those with people management responsibilities.
If you would like to register your interest in attending, please contact our events team.