- Advised and acted for the majority owners of more than 20 developments in collective sale efforts, resulting in the successful collective sale of East Coast Ville, Phoenix Court, Westvale, Charlesville, Mackenzie Mansions.
- Advised and acted in significant recent successful collective sales of Serangoon Ville for S$499 million, How Sun Park for S$81.1 million, Vista Park for S$418 million, 45 Amber Road for S$156 million and Eunos Mansion for $220 million. Other currently collective sale projects include Laguna Park, Chuan Park, Goldhill Centre and Spring Grove.
Acted in the privatisation of Braddell View, the largest HUDC development in Singapore, comprising 920 units.
- Advised and acted for a vendor in its sale of a plot of residential land at 45 Amber Road for S$156 million to a Singapore public listed company, reported in the Business Times on 24 January 2017.
- Acted for property developers in the sale of newly launched residential, industrial and commercial property development at CT Hub, CT Hub 2, 9 @ Tagore, Tagore 8, The Creek @ Bukit, The Octet, D’Almira, D’Castilia, Jubliee Residence and The Mint Residences.
- Advised and acted for a prominent local property developer in its acquisition of Green Lodge for S$191.888 million, by way of a collective sale, reported in the Straits Times as the largest freehold collective sale transaction of 2012; in its acquisition of 2 industrial sites at Tagore Road for an aggregate S$135 million; in its acquisition and subsequent sale of 17 linked shop houses at Jalan Sultan for S$28 million; and in its acquisition of a commercial building at Lavender Street for S$16 million.
Patrick is a Partner at Kennedys Legal Solutions. He was called to the Singapore Bar in 1994.
Patrick has advised clients on a diverse spectrum of real estate and property law. He has acted in more than 30 collective sale and property development projects. He has undertaken real estate transactions including tenders, private treaties, development and sales of residential, industrial and commercial properties, refinancing arrangements, amalgamation of titles, subdivisions, privatisation of estates, and leases. Patrick routinely advises property developers on the acquisition of land for redevelopment and on property-related investment transactions, both in Singapore and overseas.
Patrick has also advised clients on a wide variety of commercial and corporate transactions, including acquisitions, joint venture agreements and structuring of companies. He has extensive experience in advising and structuring franchise businesses. Patrick has also acted on a wide account of contentious matrimonial disputes and has steadily worked to resolve disputes in an amicable manner.
He is a member of the Law Society of Singapore and Singapore Academy of Law.