- Acting for local insurers on their judicial defense in the last decade.
- Acting for local bonding companies in judicial defense.
- Acting for a national commercial passenger airliner.
- Advisory and implementation of legal strategies in defense against acts of government.
- Advisory and review of commercial contracts.
- Qualified in Mexico in 2006
Israel is an Associate in Kennedys’ Mexico office. He qualified in Mexico in 2006, having studied law at the “Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México”. He joined Kennedys in 2016.
Israel commenced his legal career with a Mexican law firm in 2000. With over 17 years of experience he specialises in commercial disputes and for the last ten years worked particularly in insurance and bonds, and defending commercial and tax matters in court.
He has advised and represented many companies in defense of their constitutional rights through the Amparo Trial (Habeas Corpus), with widely successful results.
Israel has sponsored several procedures from which new binding precedents have been issued.