- Acted as National Coordinating Counsel in creating and applying strategy as to coverage positions concerning numerous underlying product liability suits.
- Created and coordinated application of consistent coverage position strategy across a client’s line of commercial general liability policies.
- Successfully resolved several $10 million-plus construction defect claims with minimal to no payout and recovery of client’s defense costs.
- Numerous successful liability insurance coverage matters handled through the intermediate state and federal appellate courts, and the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, JD, 2004
- University of Rochester, BA, 2001
Alexa is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office. Her practice focuses on complex insurance coverage matters in the areas of environmental professional liability and construction damage/injury litigation in state and federal courts nationwide. She has also handled numerous state and federal employment discrimination actions on the employer side. She has over ten years of significant appellate experience in representing insurers concerning various liability coverage issues.
While at Rutgers School of Law - Camden, she served on the Editorial Board of the Rutgers Law Journal and was selected as a Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Law Fellow.