Services on the City Circle Line stop at Central Town Hall, Wynyard, Circular Quay, St James and Museum stations.
By Metro Monorail:
The Metro Monorail connects Darling Harbour, Chinatown and the Sydney central business and shopping districts. There are eight stations on the line, the nearest stop is Galeries Victoria.
Sydney buses operates an expensive network of bus services throughout the City. The main bus terminals are located at Circular Quay, Wynyard, Town Hall and Central Station.
The nearest car parks are:
- Wilson Parking - Westfield Sydney 135 King Street, NSW 2000
- Wilson Parking – MLC Centre Entry via King Street, NSW 2000
- Secure Parking 60 Elizabeth Street, NSW 2000
- Secure Parking – Piccadilly 133 Castlereagh Street, NSW 2000
- Sheraton on the Park 138 Castlereagh Street, NSW 2000
- Wilson Parking - Angel Place 123 Pitt Street, NSW 2000
- Secure Parking – Parkhouse 187 Macquarie Street, NSW 2000
- Domain Parking Station Sir John Young Crescent, NSW 2011