- Significant experience in the handling of professional negligence and public and employers' liability claims.
- Particular expertise in insurance claims.
- Handles commercial litigation and disputes for public and private corporations.
- Provides policy coverage advice to insurers.
- Dispute resolution in all courts in commercial, property and insurance litigation.
- Deputy District Judge since 1991.
- Member of Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal since 1998.
Significant reported cases
- William Hill v Bernard Sunley
- Gardner v Marsh & Parsons
- AXA Insurance v Cunningham Lindsey UK
- Major insurance companies
- Other commercial entities
- Lloyd's syndicates